We're proud to introduce the most innovative solid state relay on the market. The Kaizen Relay sets the standard for what a motorsport relay can be. Whether you're involved in on or off-road racing including watersports, the Kaizen Relay is the solution for high current, solid state switching. Designed to directly replace any standard relay in your vehicle, the Kaizen Relay is weather resistant and allows additional relays to directly connect to adjacent Kaizen Relays and be instantly powered up using our patent pending interlock design. The interlocking connections on the side also allow our CAN module to attach and instantly convert a standard Kaizen Relay to a CAN triggering relay. If a standard relay can do it, the Kaizen Relay can do it better.
- High-current solid-state relay with over current and over temperature protection
- Allows additional relays to be connected and powered up instantly
- Capable of high frequency switching at full capacity
- Good for huge radiator fans, fuel pumps, nitrous solenoids, heavy current light bars, trans brakes, line locks, electric water pumps and nearly anything else you need to power.
- CAN and Wireless Enabled Modules available separately
Additional modules can use the side ports to control the device with CAN messages or a wireless remote.
Manufacturer's Note: As of 2019 Kaizen Relays are assembled and tested one-by-one in Washington State and are available in extremely limited quantities and only to qualified testing partners. Please email any questions to Reid@Kaizenspeed.com